Stunning condo in elegant Mediterranean-inspired Pacific Heights building with on-site manager is now available!
Boasting a highly sought-after, end unit floorplan, this condo enjoys southern sunlight exposure, abundant-sized rooms and newly renovated kitchen, tastefully blending old-world charm with innovative updates.
Unit 402 Features:
- Renovated in 2019, and featured in the SF Chronicle, an open-concept kitchen with Miele appliances, Subzero temperature-controlled beverage refrigerator, abundant storage & charming herb garden
- Kitchen cabinets are top of the line Leicht and imported from Germany
- Kitchen backsplash tiles are imported from Italy
- Kitchen and dining lights are on Lutron switches and can be made smart using SmartBridge
- Gracious entry in which to warmly greet your guests
- Large, formal living room with views of tree-tops & sky, arched built-ins that flank the fireplace & large windows for maximum sunlight
- Formal dining room, perfect for sit-down dinners or entertaining many guests
- Large, over-sized bedroom with 2 walk-in closets with built-ins, bay windows overlooking the garden and enough space for king bed, 2 nightstands, dresser, armoire & desk
- 1 full bath w/tub, separate stall shower w/glass door, pedestal sink, medicine cabinet & storage
- Tons of storage with 5 large closets
- Beautiful wood floors throughout
- Separate back door with direct access to freight elevator
- Lovely 1930s craftsmanship w/molding and arched doorways
- Square footage approximately 1,309, per tax records
- Monthly HOA Dues are $836.36 and include water, steam heat, trash, professional management / on-site manager, common area cleaning and repairs
- Parking included with convenient interior access
Things We Like About 1880 Jackson Street:
- Elegant Mediterranean-inspired foyer and hallways
- 360-degree Bay and City views from roof
- Two elevators – one passenger and one freight
- Wonderful community of residents
- Large laundry room with four washers and four dryers
- Charming side garden with alternative access
- Professionally managed with on-site resident manager
- One block from beautiful Lafayette Park
- Close to Fillmore, Union, Chestnut and Polk streets to enjoy coffee, book stores, dining and more!
- WalkScore.com rates the location of our building 95 - Walkers Paradise - and public transportation is rated 91
- Convenient to North Bay and Financial District
Palatial highrise condos and luxurious row houses are the most common types of real estate you will find in Pacific Heights. Although Presidio is just a short trip away from Pacific Heights, the neighborhood features two small parks of its own: Lafayette Park and Alta Plaza Park.
Lafayette Park offers beautiful grassy hills, a playground, and an off-leash dog park, while Alta Plaza is perched even higher with most of the same amenities.
When Pacific Heights residents are looking for a place to eat, they usually make their way to Fillmore Street. Notable local restaurants on Fillmore Street include:
- Palmer’s Tavern: Featuring daily happy hour specials, Palmer’s also offers a variety of delicious salads, entrees, and desserts.
- La Mediterranee: A quaint cafe perfect for those Middle-Eastern cuisine cravings.
- Salt & Straw: After a great meal for a day of exploring, locals love to stop by for unique ice cream flavors and handmade waffle cones.
Fillmore Street is also a great place to enjoy a day of shopping and entertainment. Explore the amazing shoe boutique Superga San Francisco, then walk north to Mureta Antiques.
Locals and tourists are often amazed at the variety of landmarks and attractions you can find in Pacific Heights. Enjoy a guided tour through the Haas-Lilienthal House, an excellent example of Victorian architecture, or check out the McElroy Octagon House on the second Sunday or second and fourth Thursday of every month. Lastly, the southeast corner of Presidio is less than two miles away, so there is always something fun to explore near the Pacific Heights neighborhood!