Stunning condo in elegant Mediterranean-inspired Pacific Heights building with on-site manager is now available!
Boasting a highly sought-after floorplan with bonus office / nursery, this condo enjoys western afternoon sunlight exposure, abundant-sized rooms and updated kitchen, tastefully blending old-world charm with modern updates.
Unit 105 Features:
- Gracious entry in which to warmly greet your guests
- Large, formal living room with bay windows, views of lush trees and warm afternoon sunlight exposure
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, oversized sink & views of tree tops
- Intimate dining area, perfect for casual dining or formal dinners
- Large, over-sized bedroom with huge walk-in closet and bay windows with views of verdant tree tops - enough space for king- size bed, 2 nightstands, dresser, armoire & desk
- Bonus office / nursery with built-ins + opaque barn door & clerestory style windows to maximize light
- Sought after split bath, with stall shower, modern, deep soaking tub & vanity with vessel basin split from lavatory and separate vanity
- Abundant closet and storage space
- Beautiful wood floors throughout
- Lovely 1930s craftsmanship w/molding
- Square footage approximately 1,115, per tax records
- Monthly HOA Dues are $905 and include water, steam heat, trash, professional management / on-site manager, common area cleaning and repairs
- Parking included with convenient interior access
Things We Like About 1880 Jackson Street:
- Elegant Mediterranean-inspired foyer and hallways
- 360-degree Bay and City views from roof
- Two elevators – one passenger and one freight
- Wonderful community of residents
- Large laundry room with four washers and four dryers
- Charming side garden with alternative access
- Professionally managed with on-site resident manager
- One block from beautiful Lafayette Park
- Close to Fillmore, Union, Chestnut and Polk streets to enjoy coffee, book stores, dining and more!
- WalkScore.com rates the location of our building 95 - Walkers Paradise - and public transportation is rated 91
- Convenient to North Bay and Financial District
Contact us to today for a private viewing!
Surrounded by four vibrant "main streets" and Golden Gate National Recreation Area, 1880 Jackson Street is the epicenter of savoring all things on the north side of San Francisco!
Starting with the Building's WalkScore.com - 95 - Walkers Paradise - you will find you can accomplish most tasks by foot. If not, public transportation is rated 91 and there are multiple ways to travel within the City.
There are options galore for grocery shopping and they are all within walking distance:
- Pacific Market is just around the block on Pacific Avenue
- Whole Foods is 3 blocks away on California / Franklin
- Trader Joe's is a 20-minute walk to California / Hyde
- Safeway is a 30 minute walk down Gough to the Marina
- Polk Street - 3 blocks away - features:
- Real Food Company; Cheese Plus with deli and culinary treasures of European cheese, olive oil, charcuterie, and gems of condiments and spices;
- Polk & Green Produce Market complete with The Boys' Deli featuring classic Italian subs to unique subs featuring their homemade remoulade sauce.
There is no shortage of parks to enjoy when living at 1880 Jackson Street and all feature a unique, urban experience:
- Lafayette Park located just one block away is a classic urban park with 11.5 acres. It offers beautiful grassy hills, playground, tennis courts, picnic tables, an off-leash dog park and views of the City. It's the perfect place to take a book and a picnic lunch on a warm, sunny day. It's also a fun place to host events, such as a birthday party or wedding reception.
- Alta Plaza Park is a 15-minute walk from the building, it's a comparable alternative to Lafayette, with panoramic views of the City, grassy hills, playground, picnic area, dog play area and basketball court.
- Allyne Park is a 10 minute walk down Gough and is located next to the historic McElroy Octagon House at Union and Gough. This fenced-in park is frequented by dog owners and parents with children. It is beautifully landscaped with paths, trees, shrubs, flowers, benches, and grassy areas.
- Fort Mason is a straight 20-minute walk down Gough and features spectacular 360-degree views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands, San Francisco Bay, hills of Pacific Heights, and Presidio treetops! Soak in the sun on the gentle bluffs with views for miles and then enjoy restaurants, art exhibits, farmers market, Off-the-Grid Friday Night Food Truck Parties & more!
- The Presidio of San Francisco is a national treasure and worthy of a full-day visit! With hiking / biking trails, playgrounds, picnic facilities viewing the stunning Golden Gate Bridge & seashore, museums, memorials, and campsites, too!
- Crissy Fields picnic areas and beaches are the perfect place to dip your toes in the Pacific, walk your dog, relax, or enjoy a meal while taking in the awesome Golden Gate views!
When Pacific Heights residents are looking for a place to eat, they usually make their way to one of four main streets surrounding 1880 Jackson:
Spanning the neighborhoods of Russian and Nob Hills - two of San Francisco's 44 hills - this quintessential San Francisco street features wonderful options in casual and fine dining, dessert, wine bars and cafes, and comes complete with a world-famous San Francisco cable car line passing by to enhance the ambiance. Notable restaurants include Za's Pizzeria, Frescata, Seven Hills, Hyde Street Seafood House and Swensen's Ice Cream.
Also spanning the two hills of Russian and Nob Hills is Polk Street, featuring local San Francisco Brewing Company and Ghirardelli Square on the northside, and bookstores, cafes, multi-cuisine restaurants and bars in the mid-to south section. Notable restaurants include Bell Tower, Swan Oyster Depot, Bob's Donuts, Lemongrass Thai, Aux Delice Vietnamese and House of Sushi.
Notable local restaurants on Fillmore Street include:
- Palmer’s Tavern: Featuring daily happy hour specials, Palmer’s also offers a variety of delicious salads, entrees, and desserts.
- La Mediterranee: A quaint cafe perfect for those Middle-Eastern cuisine cravings.
- Salt & Straw: After a great meal for a day of exploring, locals love to stop by for unique ice cream flavors and handmade waffle cones.
- Fillmore Street is also a great place to enjoy a day of shopping and entertainment. Explore the amazing shoe boutique Superga San Francisco, then walk north to Mureta Antiques.
Union Street / Cow Hollow
Just a short stroll down Gough Street will bring you to Union Street in the Cow Hollow District of San Francisco with a plethora of dining options, such as The Brazen Head, Flores, Perry's, Rose's Cafe, Roam Artisan Burgers, Cafe Union, The Italian Homemade Company, and more! Union is also home to yoga studios, spas and skin care essentials stores.
Palatial highrise condos and luxurious row houses are the most common types of real estate you will find in Pacific Heights.
Locals and tourists are often amazed at the variety of landmarks and attractions you can find in Pacific Heights. Enjoy a guided tour through the Haas-Lilienthal House, an excellent example of Victorian architecture, or check out the McElroy Octagon House on the second Sunday or second and fourth Thursday of every month. Lastly, the southeast corner of Presidio is less than two miles away, so there is always something fun to explore near the Pacific Heights neighborhood!